Dr. Julia Edelman is a Board-Certified Gynecologist and Certified Menopause Clinician
who specializes in caring for women ages 18 to 80+. Dr. Edelman is also an accomplished public speaker, educator, and author of two books on women’s health. She is one of the few remaining solo practitioners in Massachusetts. Working with a secretary/office manager and a medical assistant, she sees each patient herself. Dr. Edelman and her staff know their patients by name, and pride themselves on delivering personalized care.
Michelle – Medical Coordinator
“Our new non-invasive technologies produce terrific results without surgery, injections, or downtime. Having benefitted from these treatments myself, I am happy to share my personal experiences with you.”
In addition to helping the office run smoothly, Michelle has earned certifications in providing EMsella and EMSculpt treatments.
Erika – Medical Aesthetician and Certified Medical Assistant
“I enjoy working with people to help them be healthy and feel good about themselves. My goal is for you to be comfortable and have a positive experience. We choose from a variety of approaches to customize a plan so you can achieve your personal goals.”
Erika is certified in:
- EMSculpt (non-invasive muscle building and contouring of abs and buttocks)
- Exilis Ultra (skin tightening and smoothing for face and neck; reduction of body fat)
- EMSella (non-invasive treatment of urinary incontinence, strengthening of pelvic-floor muscles)
- Cellutone (reduction of cellulite; enhancement of lymph circulation)
- ThermiVA (restoring vaginal function and support)
- CoolSculpting (permanent non-invasive fat reduction)
As a graduate of CoolSculpting University, Erika has advanced training in needs assessment and design of treatment plans, as well as extensive experience providing CoolSculpting treatments.
Erin – Aesthetic Technician
“I enjoy working with this team to provide treatments requiring no surgery or downtime while staying on the cutting edge of technology. It’s exciting to see patients turn their aesthetic dreams into reality.”