Em Sculpting is the revolutionary way that men and women are reducing fat and building, strengthening, and toning their muscles without diet or exercise. This new body contouring treatment uses Highly Focused Electromagnetic (HIFEM) energy to stimulate muscle development at a superhuman level. Learn more about Em Sculpting and find out if this muscle-building treatment is right for you.
The Benefits of Emsculpting
- FDA cleared + scientifically proven
- Reduce fat
- Build Muscle
- 20,000 supramaximal contractions in a single treatment
- Painless + no downtime
- Define your abdomen
- Lift and firm your buttocks
- Sculpt your arms and legs
- Chisel your arms
How Does Emsculpt Work?
The Emsculpt machine safely delivers HIFEM energy to a targeted muscle group. This energy activates the muscle fibers, causing them to contract. The speed and intensity of these “supramaximal contractions” are far beyond the level an individual can achieve voluntarily by working out.
Also known as, “Superman’s abs workout,” a single 30-minute treatment induces 20,000 contractions. If Emsculpting the abdomen that is the equivalent of 20,000 crunches or sit-ups. If Emsculpting arms, that equates to 20,000 bicep curls. Emsculpting the buttock provides the equivalent of 20,000 squats. Finally, Emsculpting legs would deliver the same workout as 20,000 lunges or calf raises.
In response to this intense workout, the muscles are forced to adapt leading to volumetric growth. As an extra bonus to the muscular development, supramaximal contractions lead to fat reduction. During a process known as lipolysis, muscles consume nearby fat cells to fuel the powerful contractions.
Em Sculpting the belly, the butt, the arms, and the legs
Em Sculpting can be performed on many of the body’s major muscle groups. This includes the abdomen, the buttocks, the legs, and the arms. Popular treatment applications include:
- Emsculpting the abdomen to strengthen the core, reduce belly fat, and build and tone the abdominal muscles for six-pack abs.
- Emsculpting the buttock strengthens the glutes and provides a subtle lifting effect. Because it tones and lifts the derriere, Emsculpting is commonly hailed as a non-surgical alternative to a butt lift.
- Emsculpting the arms is a good way to define that area and add extra strength to the triceps and biceps.
- Emsculpting legs can improve the appearance of your thighs and calves. Thighs look slimmer and more defined and calves look stronger and more pronounced.
Em Sculpting Near Me
Find out if Em Sculpting is right for you by scheduling a complimentary consultation with a body-contouring expert, Dr. Julia Edelman of New England Center for Body Sculpting. Dr. Edelman is one of the first Emsculpt providers in South coast, MA and a premier body-contouring specialist located in Middleboro. Contact Dr. Edelman online by filling out the form below or call (508) 947-0800 today.
SCHEDULE A FREE EMSCULPT CONSULTATION
Please call (774) 260-5670 or fill out the form below.
By submitting this form you agree to be contacted via phone/text/email.